Basic Photography Series Class IV
Have you ever said, “I’d love for my hobby to pay for itself”? Learn how to make that happen.
Join us for a morning at a Professional Print Lab where we will peek behind the scenes at how your amazing image gets from your computer to a client’s wall space.
We will cover editing for print, resolution, print formats and the various avenues we’ve used for selling our images to individuals, cities, and corporations.
Saturday February 22, 2020 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM [ Reserve your spot ]
BWC Printmakers in Richardson, Texas
- Editing For Print vs Digital Display
- Resolution: How Big Can I Print This?
- File Types & Color Space
- Common Print Formats: What Works Best?
- How Do I Get Something Printed?
- Selling Platforms, Which Works Best?
- How Much Should I Charge?
Additional workshop details
Click an arrow to expand a section and display (or print) its info.
Class size is limited. Reserve now to guarantee a spot.