Basic Photography Series Class I
Take your first steps towards capturing images that inspire the world.
Whether you are reconnecting with a passion of your youth or finding a new one in life, this course is an introduction on how to use today’s DSLR’s to create art or simply taking stunning photographs.
Saturday January 11, 2020 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM [ Reserve your spot ]
ArtCentre of Plano
- Composition (The key to great images)
- How your camera sees the world (Metering, WB, DR, RAW)
- Moving off Auto (Control your Camera & Create)
- Managing Exposure (ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Managing Focus (Single, Continuous, Back-Button)
Additional workshop details
Click an arrow to expand a section and display (or print) its info.
Class size is limited. Reserve now to guarantee a spot.